ThunderCats

Today I watched the pilot episode of the original ThunderCats series and found it to be rather well done, better than I remember or gave it credit for. For pilot episodes this one and the pilot for it's sibling, SilverHawks, were quite enjoyable, well written and aged quite well. Better than their contemporaries, say He-Man and the Masters of the Universe, Blackstar, or Thundarr the Barbarian, most of which I have recently sampled.
ThunderCats by jerica128

My kiddos and I are currently enjoying the 2002 remake of the Masters of the Universe and enjoying it a great deal. This new version is clearly superior to the original. I was curious if the same could be observed in the original verses the 2011 version of ThunderCats. Well, I just watched the pilot and have to admit that the new version is a great deal superior. It was rather well crafted all around, actually. Very enjoyable and worthy of one's consumer vote.

ThunderCats + One Sweet Day + by dou-hong

Comments

Popular Posts

Labels

Show more