Roleplaying Game Publisher shows more compassion than most Christians

A transgender blogger is shown compassion from the Pathfinder RPG publisher with gifts. Here is the blog post that records Paizo's Wes Schneider's act of loving kindness.
Paizo, You’re Just The Best!
So a little while ago I made a post about coming out as Transgender, and the issues that came with that regarding my family and my friends.
Wes Schneider (I’m a tumblr noob and have no idea how to make that into a link to his tumblr), of Paizo Publishing sent me a message, and asked if he and his people could send some swag to make a hard time easier.
Well. It arrived.
That gesture in itself was amazing, but inside the cover of the Inner Sea Gods hardcover was this.

Annnnd! On the inside cover of Chronicle of the Righteous was this.

From Wes himself!~ And I’ll even show you the pages he marked off as things that might be of particular interest to me.
One of the Empyreal Lords in Chronicles of the Righteous called “Arshea”

Who embodies both and neither gender, and “Worshipers believe that one’s gender and role in society are not tied to one’s physical form.”
The second marked page was in “The Worldwound Incursion” and it was for a character named “Anevia Tirabade”

Who’s very opening line is “Born a man and originally named Anvenn”.
A deep, and.. just, I don’t really know how to put into words, amazing thank you to Wes and to Paizo. Not only did they think of me, and send me these awesome things! But personal thought was put into every little gesture.
It.. Yeah, I don’t know how to express how grateful I am for just a kind gesture in a difficult time for me. It wasn’t something that HAD to be done, it was something they chose to do. As an absolute fan of their work in general, I can’t begin to explain what it means.
Thank you Wes, and thank you Paizo.
Link

Why can't Christians show the love of Christ like gamer geeks can?

Hats off to you, Wes and Paizo. God bless.

Comments

Popular Posts

Labels

Show more