Firefly

I have no sources to back this up.

I'm in St. Louis, MO this week and poked around for good game/comic shops in the area. My search I came across the Fantasy Shop. I wasn't sure this shop was exactly what I was looking for, but rather something my wife would raise an eyebrow at, but after visiting the webpage I was assured it was, indeed, a geek den.

Very nice store and if I lived in this area, I'd visit often. I didn't find anything unique other than conversation. The guys there were saying that the Sci-fi (Syfy) channel is looking at purchasing the rights to Firefly as Fox is about to lose them. Also, the cast of the crew of the Serenity all are under different contracts that all seem to be expiring about the same time. It seems like the stars are lining up for a great deal of potential for more of the beloved show. Syfy is more than capable of producing quality product as good as the original episodes as per Battlestar Galactica as an example.

Maybe I'm just wishing too hard. Sounds good to me though.

Comments

Popular Posts

Labels

Show more