Greykell Emailed me

Greykell is the sister of Keith Baker. Keith Baker is the creator of Eberron. Eberron is a campaign setting for the role-playing game- Dungeons & Dragons. Keith has written a few novels and a comic book set in this world, some of which star a character also named Greykell. I really liked this character so I did a google search for her and found that Keith based Greykell on his sister.

I wrote him and asked him about that, but you can read about that here.

Today I got an email from Greykell, herself!

Here is what she said:
Hey there,

Just wanted to say hi.. I was vanity googling and found your post
where you had found MY post about my brother Keith writing "me" into
Eberron.

I've bookmarked your site so I can read more about your life.. after
all, if you like Greykell you've got to be cool *grin*.

Cheers,

Greykell (but not the one from Eberron alas, just a very proud older
sister!)
I thought it was awesome that she wrote me. Thank you, Greykell. Maybe you'll find this posting next time you vanity google.

Comments

Popular Posts

Labels

Show more